Monday, March 21, 2011

Mother Mary Images – Set 16


Mother Mary Images – Set 16 is given right above. Take a look at each of the above 16 thumbnails and click on any you like, to see it in full size and dimensions. The many images of Mother Mary in all the other 15 sets are plenty, I know. But as a Marian, I would love to see more and more pictures of my heavenly mother as and when they are available on the Internet.
It gives me great pain to see some people always arguing with me telling me that we should not pray to Mother Mary. And that Catholics worship statues too. As the debate is so old, here are the links to those discussion pages for all of you who are new here.


Read more at Mother Mary Images – Set 16 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...