Friday, March 11, 2011

Naga Chaitanya insisted to go ‘I am Number 1′

chataina Naga Chaitanya insisted to go I am Number 1

When self-confidence is low, it is inferiority complex and if it is high, it is arrogance. During ‘Josh’ audio function, Naga Chaitanya was brimming with self – confidence amidst the presence of his father Nagarjuna, grandfathers ANR and Ramanaidu, uncles Suresh Babu and Venkatesh. Later, with the success of ‘Ye Maya Chesave’ it is heard that he has become overconfident.

The example for that is the title ‘I am Number 1’ he gave to his new film which has Tamannah in the lead and Sukumar is the director. Apparently, Sukumar finalized ‘I Love You Mahalakshmi’ ‘I Love You’ but it is heard Chaitu felt the first was heroine oriented and the second was routine, so he was insistent upon changing it to ‘I am Number 1’.

In the event of NTR junior gifting himself the title of ‘A1 Star’ during ‘Shakti’ audio function, the fact that Naga Chaitanya has awarded himself the title of ‘Number 1’ through his film has become the hot topic of discussion among many.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...